Chancellor's Associates' annual gifts allow us to meet the challenges that face an evolving institution like UC San Diego, and are helping to transform our campus and our community. In recognition of this support, Chancellor's Associates enjoy the following donor courtesies and services:
- Invitations to a variety of UC San Diego events featuring distinguished faculty, alumni and administrators including the Chancellor's Associates Faculty Excellence Awards. Visit our Chancellor's Associates events page for more information.
- Access to UC San Diego's top-ranked libraries
- UC San Diego Recreation Center privileges
- Please note: To activate privileges and receive a recreation card, present your Chancellor’s Associates donor card to the main sales desk at RIMAC. A recreation card is required for RIMAC access.
- UC San Diego parking privileges
- Opportunities to network with other alumni, parents and friends of UC San Diego
- Inside Chancellor's Associates newsletter and other special communications
- Access to the Ida and Cecil Green Faculty Club
- Ability to audit/enroll in a UC San Diego course with assistance from the Chancellor's Associate office
- A personal campus liaison to assist you with all UC San Diego inquiries
- Ability to receive UC San Diego proxy service
To receive Chancellor's Associates donor courtesies and services, a donor must give a minimum of $2,500. To receive Chancellor's Club donor courtesies and services, a donor must give a minimum of $1,500.
For Young Alumni donors a minimum gift is based on number of years post graduation: $500 for alumni 1 - 4 years post graduation; $750 for alumni 5-7 years post graduation; and $1,000 for alumni 8 - 9 years post graduation. See a complete list of donor levels and associated benefits (PDF).
Please consider becoming a Chancellor's Associate donor by making a gift today. For more information or questions, please contact us.